13th Polish Queen Fans Convention - Polski Fanklub Queen
The convention takes place from 25th to 27th July 2014 in Sosenka holiday camp in Budy Grabskie near Skierniewice (82 km east of Poland’s capital).
This year we will be celebrating 30 years of The Works – and the motto is: I Want to Break Free!
The convention is carried out as a continuation of idea started by Zbyszek Kaminski, who organized his first convention in 2002 in Nowe Miasto Lubawskie. His idea was based on the Official International Queen Fan Club’s conventions and it lasted 3 days.
- Date: 25 – 27 July 2014 (28 July for those who like to stay until Monday),
- Place: „Sosenka” holiday camp in Budy Grabskie near Skierniewice (Rawka river, Bolimowski Scenery Park). Nearest train station: PKP Skierniewice Rawka or Skierniewice. Train schedule here Polish National Rail,
- Entrance fee is 25 PLN for a Polish Fanclub Member and 30 PLN for a non-member.
General information about the planned convention schedule:
- bonfire by the river (Friday plus Monday for those who stay)
- competitions (Queen knowledge, What’s the melody, Queen Charades, tug-of-war), Queen karaoke,
- concerts on Big Screen,
- Queen Party till the dusk – dress according to the theme – The Works Party (Saturday),
- Volleyball match on Sunday Morning,
- Convention’s special guest,
- other attractions.
Organized by Polish Queen Fan Club (http://fanklub.queen.pl/).