Bid For Queen Collectables
Look out for full details on a number of Queen collectables being made available for offer to raise funds for the Mercury Phoenix Trust as part of the Freddie For A Day campaign.
The list of lots that can be bid for includes:
- Dolce & Gabbana Freddie Mercury T Shirt
- An Alice Cooper drawing of Freddie Mercury signed by Alice Cooper
- Framed photograph of Farrokh Bulsara (Freddie Mercury) ?Baby of the Year? Zanzibar 1947. Signed by Jer Bulsara (Freddie?s mother)
- Framed photograph of Freddie Mercury at Ridge Farm, recording ?A Night at the Opera? 1975. Photographed and signed by Brian May
- Made in Heaven 1995. Photographed and signed by Richard Gray
- The Queen II Session 1974. Limited edition. Photographed and signed by Mick Rock
- Freddie Mercury in Sandra Rhodes costume 1974. Limited edition. Photographed and signed by Mick Rock.
- Signed and framed photograph of Katy Perry at her 24th birthday party, wearing Freddie?s Wembley /stadium costume. Signed by Katy Perry.
- A signed copy of Brian May?s new book “A Village Lost and Found” tracing the history of stereoscopic (or 3D) photography
- Framed sheet of 100 Freddie Mercury stamps plus First Day Cover set
Full details coming soon!